Skip to main content

How I did with my 2021 goals | this years goals and schedule



2021 was one hell of a year; between everything going on in the world and the uncertainty of what would happen next with covid-19 and having a baby, I didn’t do very well with my yearly goals, and I did expect that to happen, but it’s now 2022; a whole new year, and I know I can do a lot better this year. 


How I did with my 2021 goals 

Back at the beginning of 2021, I made my yearly goals and uploaded them here on my blog; if you missed that post Or have forgotten what my annual goals were, here they are:


  • Take better care of myself
  • Finish writing and editing my books from 2020
  • Publish three books
  • Have 2k youtube subs
  • Have 500 Twitter followers
  • Have 2.5k Instagram followers
  • Have 7k TikTok followers


I didn’t do nearly as well as I thought I would. I did fantastic at taking care of myself up until June 2021, then everything I had done was erased, and I stopped caring for myself. 


I didn’t finish writing or editing my books, but I did get most of the way through editing my book on Endometriosis and made some fantastic progress through my books which are better than nothing having been done. 


I didn’t get to publish any more books after November 2020, but I am so close to publishing one. 


When it comes to my social media goals, I got to  2,300 Instagram followers, 1410 YouTube subscribers, 478 Twitter followers and 5520 tiktok followers. 


Goals for 2022



  • Move to Aussie (or be close to moving)
  • Write 100k words
  • Finish editing Endometriosis book
  • Publish endometriosis books traditionally 
  • Sell things we no longer need
  • Spend less money
  • Get my mental health in check
  • Grow by 100 followers on all social media
  • Make $500 all up from books in the year 
  • Eat healthier 


I made the goals this year to be easier but still challenging. While not many have to do with my writing or social media, I think it will make it easier for myself so that I can actually complete them. 


New upload schedule 


This is something you have been waiting for. What my uploading schedule will be like this year because it changes every year. 

Twitter: 6 tweets a day

Blogs:

Main: 5th of every month at 11 am

Endometriosis: 19th of every month at 10 am

Writing: 11th of every month 10:30 am

YouTube: every Friday at around 9 am (but I will be experimenting with the time)

Instagram:

Main: 5 days a week

Writing: 4 posts a week

Tiktok: two videos a day Monday through Friday 

Facebook pages: on both my writing and YouTube Facebook pages, I will be posting once a day at 5 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

Hi everyone. My name is Phoebe; I live in the countryside of New Zealand, but I was actually born in Tasmania, Australia, on June 30th 2003. I am the creator of the Youtube channel and blog Beautyqueen and the blogs Endometriosis and Phoebe M.C. Blog . I have been writing my whole life, but in 2020, I self-published my first novella,  Wrongful Love , and I am now working on a ton more novels and novellas. I have been a YouTuber for many years. I started my YouTube career with a small YouTube channel which I named Phoebe Ann; after a while, I realized I needed a new start. I soon decided to post my final video and start anew with a new channel and new me, which has become the successful channel that people know and love; with over 1,000 subscribers, I’m excited to bring new content throughout many more years to come. When I was fourteen, I miscarried twins, and at seventeen, I fell pregnant with my daughter. I now live with my partner and cat Demitri in a rental house, and we will be we

Life update

I'm sorry I've been absent a lot recently but I plan to get back on track soon just may take me a while but for now I thought I would let you in on what is happening in my life at the moment.  I have been really stressed out recently juggling housework, baby and being in a lot of pain from Endometriosis so I have just taken a step back from all my social media for a bit to focus on what really matters, my family.  When we moved houses in October baby was only 9 weeks old so I didn’t get much actually done when it came to unpacking and recently I was out on antidepressants again which made me finally be able to cope with my feelings and I noticed the mess of my house so I have been cleaning and organising like crazy.   At the start of the year my endometriosis flared up which has led to a lot of pain and days were I can barely move off the couch so I have just been taking it a day at a time and taking help when needed.  I only have three rooms in my house left to sort and clean

Info/Facts About Me

It has been just over a year since I did my all about me post on this blog, so I thought I would do an updated version. I am seventeen years old (June 30th 2003)   I run three blogs  Endometriosis Phoebe M.C. BeautyQueen I dropped out of school when I was sixteen, the day after my birthday, to be exact, because of my Endometriosis. I now work full time as a writer and YouTuber. I did start my own business in 2019, but as of right now, that is currently on hold while I work through some personal issues.  I started making YouTube videos in 2013 and quit my first channel in 2016 when I started the one I run now,  Beautyqueen . I started writing for more than a hobby in October 2015 when I created my Wattpad account  Phoesrules . I also run an Author Page. When I was fourteen, I landed up pregnant with twins and was so over the moon, I didn't care about the hate I got because I knew due to my Endometriosis, my chances of kids were slim; they did pass away on April 24th 2018, while I wa