Skip to main content

How I manage to run three blogs

  


Although in 2024 I am only updating two of my three blogs I still thought I would write this blog post as is. 

It’s no easy task running three blogs on totally different subjects while maintaining an upload schedule you can stick to but this is how I manage. 

I spend one week a year working on my blogs; that’s right only a week. Here is a breakdown so you can better understand how I do this. 

Day one: I will look all over the internet and my own brain coming up with ideas for my blog posts 

Day two: I chose twelve ideas for each blog and write down what I want to include in my post  

Day three: I will make blog graphics up for each post

Day four: I will write and edit my writing blog

Day five: write and edit main blog 

Day six: write and edit endometriosis blog 

Day seven: finish up any posts I didn’t get too. 

I spend maybe a total of ten hours in that week period working on my blog; I preschedule them so that I don’t have to even think about it and then every few months I will advertise my blogs on my social media so as to draw more people to my blog. 

While this routine isn’t perfect I find it works for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

Hi everyone. My name is Phoebe; I live in the countryside of New Zealand, but I was actually born in Tasmania, Australia, on June 30th 2003. I am the creator of the Youtube channel and blog Beautyqueen and the blogs Endometriosis and Phoebe M.C. Blog . I have been writing my whole life, but in 2020, I self-published my first novella,  Wrongful Love , and I am now working on a ton more novels and novellas. I have been a YouTuber for many years. I started my YouTube career with a small YouTube channel which I named Phoebe Ann; after a while, I realized I needed a new start. I soon decided to post my final video and start anew with a new channel and new me, which has become the successful channel that people know and love; with over 1,000 subscribers, I’m excited to bring new content throughout many more years to come. When I was fourteen, I miscarried twins, and at seventeen, I fell pregnant with my daughter. I now live with my partner and cat Demitri in a rental house, and we will be we

How to use chat gpt for YouTube

Now I definitely don’t like AI as a whole but I have found it quite useful with running two YouTube channels but maybe not why you would think; so let’s talk about how to use Chatgpt for your YouTube channel.  1. Content Ideas and Brainstorming: I personally use ChatGPT the most to generate content ideas, brainstorm topics, and come up with unique video concepts; before I decided to do this I would use Pinterest which for weekly uploads is repetitive and wasn’t that helpful. Video Titles and Descriptions: you can Generate catchy video titles and descriptions that are optimized for SEO to improve discoverability.    3. Audience Engagement: You can Ask ChatGPT for suggestions on how to improve viewer interaction and increase subscriber engagement. 4. Research and Fact-Checking: you can use ChatGPT to research and fact-check information for your videos, ensuring accuracy and credibility. 5. Video Promotion and SEO: you can Optimize video tags, metadata, and keywords for better SEO ranking

Life update

I'm sorry I've been absent a lot recently but I plan to get back on track soon just may take me a while but for now I thought I would let you in on what is happening in my life at the moment.  I have been really stressed out recently juggling housework, baby and being in a lot of pain from Endometriosis so I have just taken a step back from all my social media for a bit to focus on what really matters, my family.  When we moved houses in October baby was only 9 weeks old so I didn’t get much actually done when it came to unpacking and recently I was out on antidepressants again which made me finally be able to cope with my feelings and I noticed the mess of my house so I have been cleaning and organising like crazy.   At the start of the year my endometriosis flared up which has led to a lot of pain and days were I can barely move off the couch so I have just been taking it a day at a time and taking help when needed.  I only have three rooms in my house left to sort and clean