Skip to main content

How I manage to run three blogs

  


Although in 2024 I am only updating two of my three blogs I still thought I would write this blog post as is. 

It’s no easy task running three blogs on totally different subjects while maintaining an upload schedule you can stick to but this is how I manage. 

I spend one week a year working on my blogs; that’s right only a week. Here is a breakdown so you can better understand how I do this. 

Day one: I will look all over the internet and my own brain coming up with ideas for my blog posts 

Day two: I chose twelve ideas for each blog and write down what I want to include in my post  

Day three: I will make blog graphics up for each post

Day four: I will write and edit my writing blog

Day five: write and edit main blog 

Day six: write and edit endometriosis blog 

Day seven: finish up any posts I didn’t get too. 

I spend maybe a total of ten hours in that week period working on my blog; I preschedule them so that I don’t have to even think about it and then every few months I will advertise my blogs on my social media so as to draw more people to my blog. 

While this routine isn’t perfect I find it works for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to a new country | with kids

Moving to a new country can be exciting but nerve wracking add in children and it can feel overwhelming to say the least, today I want to share all the advice and tips I have to move overseas after having just made an overseas move for myself with my two young daughters.   Mid January I moved from New Zealand back to Australia, some of you may know that I was actually born in Australia and lived over here until 2011 so for me this was about returning home but for my kids it was moving countries for the first time and while my youngest had no idea what was going on as she was only 3 months old my eldest had a range of emotions and it was honestly quite tough on her at times.   My first bit of advice is to just talk about the move, explain why you’re moving and what to expect in an age-appropriate way so that they can better understand what is going on, talk about all the positives with the move    that would interest them from new experiences to making new friend...

The benefit of learning a new language and tips on how to do it

  Learning a new language can be such a rewarding learning experience. I have been using Duolingo since April 2022 to learn Spainish after years of struggling but wanting to learn the language. I now have had a streak since the 10th April 2022 without missing a day and have learned a lot so I though I would compile a list of the benefits of learning a new language and some tips on how to do it for those of you who also want to learn another language.  Benefits of learning a new language 1. Cognitive enhancement: Learning a new language can boost your memory and recall abilities. Multilingual individuals also tend to have improved problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. 2. Cultural Awareness: Language learning provides a deeper understanding of other cultures and perspectives. Knowing the local language also enriches travel experiences and interactions with locals. 3. Career Advantages: Being bilingual or multilingual opens up more job opportunities and can lead to higher...

Social media tips

Growing on social media can be hard no matter if you are an individual or a business.    Below I have compiled a list of some times to help you get growing on your chosen social media platform.  1. Define your goals Clarity: Determine what you want to achieve with your social media presence (e.g., brand awareness, lead generation, customer engagement). Specific targets: Set measurable goals (e.g., increase followers by 20% in 3 months, generate 100 leads per month). 2. Know your audience Research: Understand your target audience's demographics, interests, and behaviors. Persona creation: Develop audience personas to tailor your content and messaging effectively. 3. Choose the right platforms Target audience: Select platforms where your audience is the most active.  Content suitability: Consider the type of content each platform supports (visual for Instagram, professional for LinkedIn). 4. Consistent branding Profile optimisation: Use a consistent brand logo, colors,...