Skip to main content

How to effectively write a blog post to be seen

 



Now don't get me wrong, you can do everything right and still not have your blog or blog post found; sucks, right? But that is because it’s not all about SEO (I will get into that soon) it’s also about marketing, but I’m not here to mumble on about marketing your blog; I’m here to give you the hard facts about how to write a blog post to be seen effectively. 


Now, what is SEO?

SEO stands for Search engine optimization, which is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.

In short, it means that instead of paying for ads to get your blog out there or marketing your blog yourself, it does the work for you. 

 So you may be asking, how do you do it?

First, off you will need an idea for your blog post. For example, you may be wanting to do a post on how to make sales on Redbubble . You want to come up with a title that will not only draw people in but also what people will be searching for on websites like google. 

I like to use google to my advantage . I will go and search up how to make sales on Redbubble and see what pops up. 


When I did it for this blog post, I got things like

How to get more sales on Redbubble 

How to get first sales on Redbubble 

How long does it take to make sales on Redbubble 

How to make lots of sales on Redbubble 


But none of them fit with what I wanted, so instead, I searched up tips to make money on Redbubble and saw other bloggers with titles like how to sell on Redbubble (& actually make money) in 2021


So I would go with something like how to get sales on Redbubble in 2022 as my tittle


You then want to focus on your tags, and research what people search when looking for the answer to this question. A good way is through extensions on your google page and YouTube searches. If you use blogger like me, you need to make sure you stay under 200 characters, so make sure you use keywords that are really high up but with little competition; if you need a website to help, you can use QuestionDB or google trends 


Some keywords I got by using those tools were sales redbubble, making money organically, how to make money on Redbubble fast, and how to make money on Redbubble for beginners. 


You also want to make your blogpost as engaging as possible but still being to the point as not to bore your readers and make them come back for more


What are your tips for effectively writing a blog post to be seen?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me

Hi everyone. My name is Phoebe; I live in the countryside of New Zealand, but I was actually born in Tasmania, Australia, on June 30th 2003. I am the creator of the Youtube channel and blog Beautyqueen and the blogs Endometriosis and Phoebe M.C. Blog . I have been writing my whole life, but in 2020, I self-published my first novella,  Wrongful Love , and I am now working on a ton more novels and novellas. I have been a YouTuber for many years. I started my YouTube career with a small YouTube channel which I named Phoebe Ann; after a while, I realized I needed a new start. I soon decided to post my final video and start anew with a new channel and new me, which has become the successful channel that people know and love; with over 1,000 subscribers, I’m excited to bring new content throughout many more years to come. When I was fourteen, I miscarried twins, and at seventeen, I fell pregnant with my daughter. I now live with my partner and cat Demitri in a rental house, and we will be we

Life update

I'm sorry I've been absent a lot recently but I plan to get back on track soon just may take me a while but for now I thought I would let you in on what is happening in my life at the moment.  I have been really stressed out recently juggling housework, baby and being in a lot of pain from Endometriosis so I have just taken a step back from all my social media for a bit to focus on what really matters, my family.  When we moved houses in October baby was only 9 weeks old so I didn’t get much actually done when it came to unpacking and recently I was out on antidepressants again which made me finally be able to cope with my feelings and I noticed the mess of my house so I have been cleaning and organising like crazy.   At the start of the year my endometriosis flared up which has led to a lot of pain and days were I can barely move off the couch so I have just been taking it a day at a time and taking help when needed.  I only have three rooms in my house left to sort and clean

Info/Facts About Me

It has been just over a year since I did my all about me post on this blog, so I thought I would do an updated version. I am seventeen years old (June 30th 2003)   I run three blogs  Endometriosis Phoebe M.C. BeautyQueen I dropped out of school when I was sixteen, the day after my birthday, to be exact, because of my Endometriosis. I now work full time as a writer and YouTuber. I did start my own business in 2019, but as of right now, that is currently on hold while I work through some personal issues.  I started making YouTube videos in 2013 and quit my first channel in 2016 when I started the one I run now,  Beautyqueen . I started writing for more than a hobby in October 2015 when I created my Wattpad account  Phoesrules . I also run an Author Page. When I was fourteen, I landed up pregnant with twins and was so over the moon, I didn't care about the hate I got because I knew due to my Endometriosis, my chances of kids were slim; they did pass away on April 24th 2018, while I wa