Skip to main content

My schedule for 2020 | YouTube, Blogger, Writing and Wattpad

In 2019, my youtube schedule was all over the place, so I decided in 2020 I will make a schedule for everything, so here it is.

YouTube: Instead of updating every day at 1pm {nzst} I will be posting weekdays at 3pm {nzst} and taking weekends off My YouTube

Wattpad: I will be continuing to updating every Wednesday and Saturday; I don't have a time set to update, but it will always be out by 5pm {nzst} My Wattpad

Blogger: For the last part of the 2019 year, I have been updating four times a month at 1pm {nzst}, but in 2020 I will be posting at the same time on the 11th and 28th of each month, so I will go down to two blog posts a year so that I can make better content.

Writing: My writing outside of Wattpad, I have to write for a minimum of two hours spent each day, it doesn't matter if it is spread across all my projects or only one, but I have to write on every book I am working on in the week.

Twitter: In 2020, I have to make a minimum of two posts every day, one to do with whatever and one to advertise my YouTube video of the day, one the two days I have no videos coming out, I will be promoting my Wattpad books that I am working on. My Twitter

Instagram: In 2019, I really sucked at updating my Instagram, so in 2020 I will be posting once a week; I don't know what time or date, just that I will be posting once a week. My Instagram

TikTok: I have to post one TikTok a week. if you want to follow me on TikTok, my user name is @phoesrules2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to a new country | with kids

Moving to a new country can be exciting but nerve wracking add in children and it can feel overwhelming to say the least, today I want to share all the advice and tips I have to move overseas after having just made an overseas move for myself with my two young daughters.   Mid January I moved from New Zealand back to Australia, some of you may know that I was actually born in Australia and lived over here until 2011 so for me this was about returning home but for my kids it was moving countries for the first time and while my youngest had no idea what was going on as she was only 3 months old my eldest had a range of emotions and it was honestly quite tough on her at times.   My first bit of advice is to just talk about the move, explain why you’re moving and what to expect in an age-appropriate way so that they can better understand what is going on, talk about all the positives with the move    that would interest them from new experiences to making new friend...

The benefit of learning a new language and tips on how to do it

  Learning a new language can be such a rewarding learning experience. I have been using Duolingo since April 2022 to learn Spainish after years of struggling but wanting to learn the language. I now have had a streak since the 10th April 2022 without missing a day and have learned a lot so I though I would compile a list of the benefits of learning a new language and some tips on how to do it for those of you who also want to learn another language.  Benefits of learning a new language 1. Cognitive enhancement: Learning a new language can boost your memory and recall abilities. Multilingual individuals also tend to have improved problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. 2. Cultural Awareness: Language learning provides a deeper understanding of other cultures and perspectives. Knowing the local language also enriches travel experiences and interactions with locals. 3. Career Advantages: Being bilingual or multilingual opens up more job opportunities and can lead to higher...

Social media tips

Growing on social media can be hard no matter if you are an individual or a business.    Below I have compiled a list of some times to help you get growing on your chosen social media platform.  1. Define your goals Clarity: Determine what you want to achieve with your social media presence (e.g., brand awareness, lead generation, customer engagement). Specific targets: Set measurable goals (e.g., increase followers by 20% in 3 months, generate 100 leads per month). 2. Know your audience Research: Understand your target audience's demographics, interests, and behaviors. Persona creation: Develop audience personas to tailor your content and messaging effectively. 3. Choose the right platforms Target audience: Select platforms where your audience is the most active.  Content suitability: Consider the type of content each platform supports (visual for Instagram, professional for LinkedIn). 4. Consistent branding Profile optimisation: Use a consistent brand logo, colors,...